jynn nna

jynn nna
pheonix

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Today was my last examanition...i'm si happy...because i can relax at all...dont every night also wake up and study...Tuesday i dint went to school...because my uncle was dead...and my friends too...my uncle was dead because of his lung ang heart...his lung was already having cancer because he always smoke ang his heart drup abruptly...when we ask the doctor what's the suggestion....dostoe said that mu uncle hearts have stopped for three times...but also save...but fot the last time...when doctor was came to my uncle's wab...my uncle was already dead...
While my friends one was accident at penang...and other one was dead because he and his friend together went to seaside and dead with very rude...but for now,the things that i wanna do is concentreting in my dance competition...thia was the very important competition for me...i hpe it will win...

No comments:

Post a Comment