jynn nna

jynn nna
pheonix

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lomng time din write blog already...because of my computer and my examanition...very tired and feel a lot of stress...i have a best pal from Japan...name Herbatt Watson...this name was our crew members picked for him...he very like it...now he was lost himself have one week already...our crew very worry about him...where was he going...he suddenly he disappear infront me and my crew...dancing competiton is coming soon...what should i support to do...my crew and me was very worry about he safety...before he was disappear he was a very responsibility person and kindly and also very helpful person...i also attempt my best to look for him...now all my crew was went to one country by one country go and looking for him...and my England best palk...he was a private investigation...yesterday he was going to French and looking for Watson...hope can find him...
And yesterday at 9 oclock pm....penang Hospital was called me for emergency bacause of my brother Herman...he was accident and her heart cant wait...his heart was stoppet about three times...when i arrived at Penang Hospital...he was dead...he was the person who was very love me...but this was destiny...i cant saw him for the last time...i very sad sad sad...and today was examanition...i always cry and cant do the test paper...i sure that this time test paper will fail...and for now i hope Herman will come inside my dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment