jynn nna

jynn nna
pheonix

Tuesday, March 16, 2010




my mum...muacks... My dad was a very great man...since i was young,he very hardworking to work and gave us a good life...when i was young...my family was very poor...everyday also don't have rice to eat...that time my dad can't work because he had infected a very terrible sickly...he can't moved,eating...or do anything...just cn lied on bad like a corpse...its true...so luck was my neighbour they were very friendly and kindly...they always gave us money to buy medecine for my dad,and always cooked for us...we felt very thankful for them... Although my dad was very pain for his sickly..but he very resolute for his sickly...he never give up...everyday my mum had to work...so my dad had to look after me...i knew that my dad was very sad about his sick..but what can i do that time...i had just 1 yrs old like that...sometime my dad will like crazy man always shout...that is because he very unhappy about hi sick...he can't do anything,he can just looked at mum everyday work earlier in the morning and come back so late and have to take care me whole night... But my mum also never give up my dad...although the life was so difficult..but she also bold until now...after ten yrs...my dad have just better...he can anything he wanna do...that time our life had just turned from serious to bliss life...that time my dad started working,amd my mum stayed at house and looking after me....my parent was so great...i wanna learned from them.. I LOVE YOU ALL MY MUM AND DAD....MY WHOLE FAMILY...FATHER AND MOTHER I LOVE YOU....both of always giving the bliss life to me and my brother....thanks to you...and thanks to the god for help my dad and my mum....praise the mother...

No comments:

Post a Comment