jynn nna

jynn nna
pheonix

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

MY LIFE

Yesterday night when i was sleeping....suddenly woke up and vomit....felt like so disgusting...haha
anyway...i was sent to the hospital because after i have vomit i was fainted...haiz...what the hell is that...this morning i have just came back from hospital....the finny thing is after wake up i ask my friend who accompany the whole night where am i...haha..he just told me at * bilik manyat *..what la he...than i keep asking him what doctor said about me...he told that doctor said me got baby....what the hell is that...i never do that before..how come i got baby...he said jokking with you cannot o..scare me nia....so today i skip school....around 11 morning....i have a call form wei ling..she ask me bring the moral folio and nabilah book for her..when i was infront my school....she was dissapeared...and i was just like a stupid standing around there and waiting her...after 10 minutes..i just passed the book for my school guard and asking for her help for passing my book to my classmate...on the afternoon...i called eunice...i asking her why just now the wei ling din't come down...she said got...omg....actually she was coming down with pei chen...and the pc wanna go visit her friend...and me this stupid guy was just waiting at there..haiyo...fool day...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment