jynn nna

jynn nna
pheonix

Friday, July 23, 2010



Just wake up....feel so tired too,so take a bath...still got a little bit tired too....haha...don't know why today feel like so tired....haiz...today i was so mad during at school time....today this morning i woke up at 5...the purpose is wanna make breakfast for my friend...at school..i have passed the breakfast at my first period at school....before go back is around 1 something...she not yet return my small box that i have putted the bread inside on it....so i went to her class and looking for my box...that time was nearier about 1 something...i ask where is my tupporwear...she went behind the table and return it for me..in my mind..i think that....she will no give back me my box and just leave at school without taking from me...that time i was angry..but i still smile with her...ut that is over..i'm not gonna to think about that...
Next week is my UK2 exam...i not yet start my revision...next month is my final dancing competition....but i not yet get ready..how????but give me sure dancing is important for me...but exam also very important...sigh....and one more things had happened around me during studying time...got a teacher always keep asking me whether i wanna go to tuition for a day 40 ringgit....i say i don't want..she asked why.than i told her that nowadays my dad have no job....we are his daughter....how come we can so rude for asking 40 ringgit to tuition only a day!!!!!! I can' do it...than teacher said what...she said 40 ringgit only your dad cannot give you??!!!imposible....i was starting cry..this teacher never think of me..she had just think of herself....ya...my father will give me for 40 ringgit for this tuition...but we like a daughter, father got economy problem now...we still don't understand his feeling and wanna take this 40 ringgit for us and without thinking our father...sucker!!!i really so sad...but the friend who always stand beside me is just only my two friends...thanks to you this two friends....
Let's talk about happy things...today Eddie call me again...i so happy...he said that he wanna go back already...i asked so fast...he say yap..but he will come after a few months...haha...tonight i'm gonna to hang out with all the members ling shen gong...don't no going where..just follow...hope that it will not going to boring me...wakaka...^^

1 comment: