jynn nna

jynn nna
pheonix

Thursday, July 22, 2010



I WILL USE MY LAST BREATH TO SAY I LOVE YOU.....this sentences i was hear by my god sister...she is a nice girl and prettier also smart....after i hear she say this to her lover..i notice that is it i will same like her to treat my lover for to rest of my life????? May be i will....haha...but sometime i feel that....don't know how to explain.... i also don't know whether i can get a nice guy for the rest of my life or not...look at destiny...in out life sure we will always have to face a lot of thing or problem around us...but almost people can't face it...don't have courage....or what...blur...
sometime i will think that what is the taunts that i have to face???? Is it i will face it with successful???don't know...but got one person have told me before....SUCCESS IS A JOURNEY NOT A DESTINATION...haiz....after i hear this...i just standing there without do anything..i just smile...keke...i have a classmate..who are no sincerd everytime...i hate her....her favourite thing is always lie people...she is no 1....although we know that she is deceiting us..but we just ignore...because....sigh....this year is SPM...is it can i get a good result with flying colour????so scare and nervous....next week is our UK 2.....why school always got exam...haiz...headache...feel so stress.....i hope that school can let us relax....
this afternoon....i think about EDDIE...so miss him...he is my best pal....he came from Korea...haiz...so long we din't send message with each other...last week he got found me..but i just ignore him...because i scare his girlfriend...how we will knew each other....always in my memories...i will not forgot him forever...he cool...he know how to speak mandarin...nice guy...haha..sometime when i was thinking about him....my heart will fell pain...and hard to breath...if i know earlier..i will gave him answer before he left....sigh...but now is good for me...haha....now i have to worry is my future..SPM....gogogo...haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment